6 Nights Hotel & 7 Days Car - This package allows you to stay in choice Horta properties while exploring the rich culture, fauna, and flora of the blue island. Take an enjoyable drive through Faials's main towns and villages. Enjoy the local culture and the great hospitality of the "Faialenses". Days can be added or subtracted from itinerary. Please let us know during the process of submitting the reservation if you would like to customize this package, and we'll provide you with a quote.
- 6 Night Accommodations;
- 7 Days Rental car
- Automatic transmission vehicle
- Unlimited kilometers
- CDW and PAI basic insurance
- 24 Hour assistance
- Airfare (please contact us for a quote)
- Airport taxes
- Meals other than breakfast
- Super CDW insurance and liability fee
Pousada Forte da Horta ( Hotel Premier package) will be closed December 1 to March 22. Bookings will be replaced by Hotel Azoris Faial during that period.
Dates & Rates
Booking your vacation
- Early booking is advised. Availability of accommodations
inter-island flight is limited especially in summer months
- If hotels named in itinerary are not available at time of booking, alternate similar
same rating properties will be confirmed, and subject to new quote.
- Order of islands visited may need to be altered due to
flight schedule changes
- Unless otherwise indicated, sightseeing tours are by
private car with English speaking driver. Other languages are
available upon request
- Quotations with different hotels have a non refundable deposit
of $50. Deposit will be credited towards final booking price
Booking your Vacation with Air
- International airfare for this package is additional to
price shown on Rates table. Departure cities are limited to those serviced
by SATA International (Azores Airlines)
- If you want a quote for airfare to be included make sure to
check yes when prompted during the booking/reservation
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $350 per
person per vacation is required to book and hold space for you. Deposit includes airfare
- Final payment is due 45 days before departure
- Option to pay full price up front is available
- $200 per person if canceled up to 45 days from day of
- 25% of total reservation if canceled 15 to 45 days from day
- 50% of reservation if canceled 7 to 14 days from day of
- No refunds if canceled less than 7 days or less from date
I want to book. What do I do next?
- Click on the Book Now button to send your reservation request
- No payment will be collected at this time
- Our travel Associate will contact you via email to answer any questions and book your Package
- If you don't plan to book at this time please click here to contact us with any questions or concerns about your trip or your holiday
- A fee of $35 per person, per transaction, will be charged
for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking
- We understand that there are unforeseeable circumstances, like flight cancellations, that prevent our clients from making their trips as planned. For that reason, we recommend purchasing travel insurance as we will not be able to refund any service which clients have not been able to utilize under these circumstances. Please click here for more information.
Note: Hotels shown are for reference only. We reserve the right to change hotels based on availability, group size or other factors. Should alternate hotel be required, it will be of same or better rating .
Horta - Hotel Horta
Located in the old Azorean town of Horta, the newly-renovated Hotel Horta offers views of Pico Island. It features rooms with balconies, a large garden and an outdoor pool.
Horta’s rooms are decorated in neutral colors, and have wooden furniture. Each of the air-conditioned rooms has a cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
The hotel’s panoramic restaurant offers international and regional dishes. The bar and the lounge offer views of the outdoor pool, the pool bar and the garden.
Guests can rent a bicycle to explore the surrounding area. Horta is famous for the whale watching and the volcanoes of Capelinhos and Caldeira.
Horta Airport is 4.3 mi away, and the hotel provides free private parking on site. A car rental service is also available.
Horta - Pousada Forte da Horta
Just an 8 minute walk from the beach, The Pousada Forte da Horta is set in a 16th century fortress with a view of Horta Bay and Pico island. This Pousada features air conditioned rooms, a swimming pool, and a regional restaurant. Most of the rooms offer a view of the marina.
Classified as a National Monument since 1947, the Pousada Forte da Horta offers modern rooms with cable TV and a minibar. Each private bathroom is stocked with a hairdryer and bathrobe.
A breakfast buffet is served daily on the poolside veranda terrace. Guests may taste fried pork, tuna and passion fruit pie in Pousada Forte da Horta’s restaurant.
The swimming pool area is furnished with sun beds, tables and parasols. Indoors, there is a lounge with various seating areas and a bar with a piano.
The 24-hour reception offers car rentals and free on-site parking. The Horta Airport is just 5.4 miles from the Pousada Forte da Horta.