6 Nights Hotel & 7 Days Car - This package allows you to stay in some of the best Flores hotels while exploring the rich culture, fauna, and flora of this marvelous Island. Take an enjoyable drive through S. Miguel's main towns and villages. Days can be added or subtracted from itinerary. Please let us know during the process of submitting the reservation if you would like to customize this package, and we'll provide you with a quote.
- 6 Night Accommodations;
- 7 Days Rental car
- Automatic transmission vehicle
- Unlimited kilometers
- CDW and PAI basic insurance
- 24 Hour assistance
- Airfare (please contact us for a quote)
- Airport taxes
- Meals other than breakfast
- Super CDW insurance and liability fee
Dates & Rates
|4/22/2021 - 5/25/2021||$803||$1155||$614||$1547|
|5/26/2021 - 9/30/2021||$930||$879||$698||$1801|
|10/1/2021 - 10/31/2021||$768||$692||$590||$1477|
Booking your vacation
- Early booking is advised. Availability of accommodations
inter-island flight is limited especially in summer months
- If hotels named in itinerary are not available at time of booking, alternate similar
same rating properties will be confirmed, and subject to new quote.
- Order of islands visited may need to be altered due to
flight schedule changes
- Unless otherwise indicated, sightseeing tours are by
private car with English speaking driver. Other languages are
available upon request
- Quotations with different hotels have a non refundable deposit
of $50. Deposit will be credited towards final booking price
Booking your Vacation with Air
- International airfare for this package is additional to
price shown on Rates table. Departure cities are limited to those serviced
by SATA International (Azores Airlines)
- If you want a quote for airfare to be included make sure to
check yes when prompted during the booking/reservation
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $350 per
person per vacation is required to book and hold space for you
- Deposit includes inter-islands airfare
- Final payment is due 45 days before departure
- Option to pay full price up front is available
- $350 per person if canceled up to 45 days from day of
arrival plus any other additional fees
- 25% of total reservation if canceled 15 to 45 days from day
of arrival plus any other additional fees
- 50% of reservation if canceled 7 to 14 days from day of
arrival plus any other additional fees
- No refunds if canceled less than 7 days or less from date
I want to book. What do I do next?
- Click on the Book Now button to send your reservation request
- No payment will be collected at this time
- Our travel Associate will contact you via email to answer any questions and book your Package
- If you don't plan to book at this time please click here to contact us with any questions or concerns about your trip or your holiday
- A fee of $35 per person, per transaction, will be charged
for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking
- We understand that there are unforeseeable circumstances, like flight cancellations, that prevent our clients from making their trips as planned. For that reason, we recommend purchasing travel insurance as we will not be able to refund any service which clients have not been able to utilize under these circumstances. Please click here for more information.
Note: Hotels shown are for reference only. We reserve the right to change hotels based on availability, group size or other factors. Should alternate hotel be required, it will be of same or better rating .
Santa Cruz das Flores - Hotel das Flores
Surrounded by green hills on the island of Flores, the Inatel features rooms with balconies offering panoramic ocean views. It has an oceanfront garden with swimming pool and sun terrace.
All soundproofed rooms feature contemporary décor and hardwood floors. Each room is equipped with free Wi-Fi and satellite flat-screen TV, while the bathroom comes with bathrobes and a hairdryer.
Each morning, the Inatel Flores serves a buffet breakfast in the dining room. Its restaurant offers fine dining and the well-stocked bar is open well into the evening for drinks.
Guests are welcome to relax in the Flores’s garden with its poolside terrace and barbecue area overlooking the Atlantic. Many pretty hiking and cycling trails can also be found nearby.
Hotel Flores is half a mile from central Santa Cruz, the island’s capital. Calderas National Park is a 30-minute drive away and free on-site parking is available.