6 Nights Hotel & 7 Days Car - This package allows you to stay in some of the best S. Miguel hotels while exploring the rich culture, fauna, and flora of this marvelous Island. Take an enjoyable drive through S. Miguel's main towns and villages. Enjoy the local culture and the great hospitality of the "Micaelenses" (S. Miguel natives).
Days can be added or subtracted from itinerary. Please let us know during the process of submitting the reservation if you would like to customize this package, and we'll provide you with a quote.
- 6 Night Accommodations;
- 7 Days Rental car
- Automatic transmission vehicle
- Unlimited kilometers
- CDW and PAI basic insurance
- 24 Hour assistance
- Airfare (please contact us for a quote)
- Airport taxes
- Meals other than breakfast
- Super CDW insurance and liability fee
Dates & Rates
|6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019||$1604||$1534||$2739||$1079||$1009||$2214||$829||$816||$1435||$643||$629||$1157|
|6/25/2019 - 9/14/2019||$1604||$1831||$2739||$1079||$1306||$2214||$829||$965||$1435||$643||$757||$1157|
|9/15/2019 - 9/30/2019||$1604||$1831||$2284||$1079||$1306||$1759||$829||$965||$1232||$643||$757||$1021|
|10/1/2019 - 10/31/2019||$1310||$1534||$2284||$785||$1009||$1759||$807||$816||$1232||$575||$629||$1021|
|11/1/2019 - 12/31/2019||$1310||$1534||$1556||$785||$678||$1149||$807||$591||$868||$575||$451||$778|
|1/1/2020 - 2/29/2020||$0||$1123||$1641||$0||$722||$1240||$0||$650||$919||$0||$473||$832|
|3/1/2020 - 3/25/2020||$1199||$1123||$1641||$798||$722||$1240||$660||$650||$919||$479||$473||$832|
|3/26/2020 - 5/12/2020||$1199||$1687||$2512||$798||$1109||$1934||$660||$897||$1355||$479||$691||$1123|
|5/13/2020 - 5/31/2020||$1764||$1687||$2512||$1186||$1109||$1934||$911||$897||$1355||$707||$691||$1123|
|6/1/2020 - 6/24/2020||$1764||$1687||$3012||$1186||$1109||$2435||$911||$897||$1578||$707||$691||$1272|
|6/25/2020 - 9/14/2020||$1764||$2014||$3012||$1186||$1436||$2435||$911||$1061||$1578||$707||$832||$1272|
|9/15/2020 - 9/30/2020||$1764||$2014||$2512||$1186||$1436||$1934||$911||$1061||$1355||$707||$832||$1123|
|10/1/2020 - 10/31/2020||$1441||$1687||$2512||$863||$1109||$1934||$887||$897||$1355||$632||$691||$1123|
|11/1/2020 - 12/31/2020||$1441||$1687||$1711||$863||$745||$1263||$887||$650||$954||$632||$496||$855|
Booking your vacation
- Early booking is advised. Availability of accommodations
inter-island flight is limited especially in summer months
- If hotels named in itinerary are not available at time of booking, alternate similar
same rating properties will be confirmed, and subject to new quote.
- Order of islands visited may need to be altered due to
flight schedule changes
- Unless otherwise indicated, sightseeing tours are by
private car with English speaking driver. Other languages are
available upon request
- Quotations with different hotels have a non refundable deposit
of $50. Deposit will be credited towards final booking price
Booking your Vacation with Air
- International airfare for this package is additional to
price shown on Rates table. Departure cities are limited to those serviced
by SATA International (Azores Airlines)
- If you want a quote for airfare to be included make sure to
check yes when prompted during the booking/reservation
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $350 per
person per vacation is required to book and hold space for you. Deposit includes airfare
- Final payment is due 45 days before departure
- Option to pay full price up front is available
- $200 per person if canceled up to 45 days from day of
- 25% of total reservation if canceled 15 to 45 days from day
- 50% of reservation if canceled 7 to 14 days from day of
- No refunds if canceled less than 7 days or less from date
I want to book. What do I do next?
- Click on the Book Now button to send your reservation request
- No payment will be collected at this time
- Our travel Associate will contact you via email to answer any questions and book your Package
- If you don't plan to book at this time please click here to contact us with any questions or concerns about your trip or your holiday
- A fee of $35 per person, per transaction, will be charged
for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking
- We understand that there are unforeseeable circumstances, like flight cancellations, that prevent our clients from making their trips as planned. For that reason, we recommend purchasing travel insurance as we will not be able to refund any service which clients have not been able to utilize under these circumstances. Please click here for more information.
Note: Hotels shown are for reference only. We reserve the right to change hotels based on availability, group size or other factors. Should alternate hotel be required, it will be of same or better rating .
Ponta Delgada - Hotel Apartamentos Gaivota
Located in the center of Ponta Delgada and next to Portas Do Mar, this hotel offers panoramic views of the marina right in the capital of the Azores Archipelago.
All rooms at Hotel Apartamentos Gaivota have hardwood floors and elegant furnishings. Each of the air conditioned rooms features a cable TV, and a minibar.
Guests can enjoy their breakfast in the privacy of their room, while using the free internet. The hotel is surrounded by restaurants and cafés with terraces. Packed lunches are also available.
The ocean pools of Ponta Delgada and the city's public pools are less than 165 ft away. Ponta Delgada Airport is 2 miles away, and the hotel offers a car rental service on site.
Ponta Delgada - Hotel Talisman
Located in Ponta Delgada's historic center, this charming hotel overlooks a beautiful park and boasts a rooftop pool. Modern facilities include a fitness center and a solarium.
Reflecting São Miguel’s rich past with its traditional interior, Hotel Talisman has a cozy lounge with a fireplace and a winter garden. Guests can also relax on the terrace or in the spacious flower garden.
With its 2 large dining rooms and an outdoor area, the Palm Terrace Restaurant offers a broad variety of regional and international flavors. There is a poolside bar and sports pub for informal drinks.
The Talisman’s air-conditioned rooms come with cable TV and minibars. Each unit is spacious and bright. Some feature separate living rooms.
The hotel’s 24-hour staff can advise on Ponta Delgada’s attractions including local architectural treasures, such as palaces, churches and the Carlos Machado Museum, situated 600 meters away.
Ponta Delgada - Azor Hotel
Featuring 123 rooms overlooking the Atlantic, the Azor Hotel is a lively and modern hotel with an outdoor swimming pool located in Ponta Delgada, São Miguel.
Each modern room is equipped with air conditioning, soundproofing, a minibar and a flat-screen cable TV. Private bathrooms come with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
Guest may enjoy a revitalizing breakfast every morning and the À Terra restaurant serves a varied à la carte menu with typical delicacies. In the evening guests may relax at the on-site bar.
Spa and Wellness facilities as well as a conference centre will be opening soon. Taking advantage of the natural surroundings of the São Miguel Island, a great variety of outdoor adventures and local experiences may be arranged.
Within a 15-minute walk, guests will find landmarks like São Brás Fort and São Sebastião Mother Church. Sete Cidades Lagoon is 15.5 miles away and Ponta Delgada Airport is 4.7 miles away.