Go In-depth: Appreciate the Allure of Lisbon
7 days/6 nights in Portugal's Capital
History buffs, foodies and architecture lovers can never get enough of Lisbon. Crowned by the castle of Sao Jorge (Saint George), Portugal's heart is a colorful city of hills, beautiful vistas, unique neighborhoods, wonderful shops and historic monuments.
A solid week in Lisbon, Europe’s second-oldest capital, starts with a half-day tour of highlights and then sets you free to explore independently. The city’s sights – from the castle of St. George to the cuisine of Mercado da Ribeira to cobbled streets and shops of Bairro Alto - are easily reached on foot or by tram. Just choose your level of accommodation – from budget to five-star– and settle in to soak in the historic atmosphere and culture of Lisbon.
When you’ve seen, done and eaten it all, venture out for a day. Because of Portugal's compact size, visitors can tour many of its most popular destinations on a day tour and then return to their Lisbon hotel at night. This package includes a full-day tour to Fatima, Cascais or Evora.
We also include a Fado show and dinner at typical reputable local restaurant in the Bairro Alto quarters.
Not enough for you? You can add (or subtract) days and tours to this package to create your perfect Lisbon experience!
|6/29/2017 - 6/30/2017||$1024||$1366||$1983||$672||$853||$1174||$615||$744||$1040|
|7/1/2017 - 8/26/2017||$1024||$1138||$1983||$672||$739||$1174||$615||$655||$1040|
|8/27/2017 - 10/31/2017||$1024||$1366||$1983||$672||$853||$1174||$615||$745||$1040|
- 6 nights standard room accommodations (Comfort, Superior or Premier)
- Round-trip ground transfers airport-hotel-airport
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Hotel taxes and hotel service fees
- Fado show and dinner
- 1/2 day Lisbon city tour (motor-coach)
- Choice of one full day tour (motor-coach):
- Medieval Obidos, Nazare, Monasteries of Alcobaca and Batalha and Fatima. Lunch included. Daily. or
- Sintra and Coast: Cascais, Estoril, Cabo da Roca, Sintra (lunch included in Sintra), Palace of Queluz or National Palace. Daily. or
- Evora, UNESCO World Heritage city in the Alentejo. Includes lunch. Note: Tuesdays and Saturdays only from April-Oct. Saturdays only Nov-Mar
Note: Hotels shown are for reference only. We reserve the right to change hotels based on availability, group size or other factors. Should alternate hotel be required, it will be of same or better rating .
- Any of the tours above not chosen
Lisbon - Hotel Miraparque
In a historic building overlooking Eduardo VII Park, the Hotel Miraparque has classical-style accommodations with soundproof windows and air conditioning. Marquês de Pombal Square and El Corte Inglés shopping mall are just under half a mile away.
All non-smoking rooms at Miraparque are decorated in warm colors. Featuring free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen satellite TV, minibar and a safe. Each has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
A buffet breakfast is served daily, with a variety of bread, cereal, fresh fruit and homemade sweets. The bar serves a wide range of refreshments, local wines and beer.
Miraparque Hotel is less than a 5-minute walk from Parque Metro Station which connects to the city’s various attractions. Calouste Gulbenkian Museum is just over a quarter mile away.
Lisbon - Marques de Pombal Hotel
Hotel Marques de Pombal is a superior four star hotel featuring individually decorated rooms with floor-to-ceiling paintings and free internet, this 4-star hotel is located on the Avenida da Liberdade. Marques de Pombal Metro Station is 50 feet away.
A well-equipped gym with professional trainers is featured at Hotel Marques De Pombal. Guests can relax in the Finnish sauna and in the hammam, or request treatments at the beauty salon.
Lisbon-themed black-and-white pictures decorate the rooms of Marques De Pombal Hotel. Flat-screen TVs and iPod docks can be found in each room, and some rooms offer a view over the boulevard.
Restaurant Blu serves a range of international dishes, and guests can enjoy an after-dinner drink at the adjacent bar. An extensive breakfast, including rolls, fresh fruits and hot dishes, is served daily.
Santo Antonio is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, history and architecture.
Lisbon - Tivoli Lisboa
The Tivoli Lisboa hotel is located in a 1930s building on Avenida da Liberdade. This 5-star luxury hotel features a rooftop bar with panoramic Lisbon views. It includes an outdoor round pool and 2 restaurants.
The Tivoli Lisboa’s pool area includes a spacious terrace framed by a green garden. Guests can enjoy a massage.
The top-floor restaurant prepares international cuisine, and features a wine list with over 300 selections and panoramic views. The restaurant Brasserie Flo Lisbon on ground floor serves French meals and the hotel provides valet parking service.
The carefully furnished rooms have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and a sitting area with velvet seats. Some rooms overlook the courtyard or Avenida da Liberdade.
Avenida Metro Station is 500 ft away. Guests can reach the Baixa-Chiado station with a 2-stop ride on the Blue Metro Line.
Coracao de Jesus is a great choice for travelers interested in cathedral, beach walks and cleanliness.
Booking your land only vacation
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $100 per
person is required to confirm and hold your reservation
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to
change until confirmed
- Full payment due 45 days from departure
Booking your Vacation with Air
- This vacation does not have an airfare option. We can hold
your land reservation while you book air. Once you confirm your air
itinerary we can then proceed with collecting a deposit and confirming
your land portion
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Cancellation 45 to 22 days prior to departure: 20% of total
price minus deposit
- Cancellation 21 to 8 days prior to departure: 30% of total
- Cancellation 7 to 2 days prior to departure: 50% of total
- Less than 48 hours, "no shows" and unused services - No
I want to book. What do I do next?
- Click on the "Book Now" button to send your reservation request
- No payment will be collected at this time
- Our travel Associate will contact you via email to answer any questions and book your Package
- If you don't plan to book at this time please click here to contact us with any questions or concerns about your trip or your holiday
- A fee of $35 per person, per transaction, will be charged
for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking
- We strongly recommend you purchase travel/cancellation