Go In-depth: Appreciate the Allure of Lisbon
7 days/6 nights in Portugal's Capital
History buffs, foodies and architecture lovers can never get enough of Lisbon. Crowned by the castle of Sao Jorge (Saint George), Portugal's heart is a colorful city of hills, beautiful vistas, unique neighborhoods, wonderful shops and historic monuments.
A solid week in Lisbon, Europe’s second-oldest capital, starts with a half-day tour of highlights and then sets you free to explore independently. The city’s sights – from the castle of St. George to the cuisine of Mercado da Ribeira to cobbled streets and shops of Bairro Alto - are easily reached on foot or by tram. Just choose your level of accommodation – from budget to five-star– and settle in to soak in the historic atmosphere and culture of Lisbon.
When you’ve seen, done and eaten it all, venture out for a day. Because of Portugal's compact size, visitors can tour many of its most popular destinations on a day tour and then return to their Lisbon hotel at night. This package includes a full-day tour to Fatima, Cascais or Evora.
We also include a Fado show and dinner at typical reputable local restaurant in the Bairro Alto quarters.
Not enough for you? You can add (or subtract) days and tours to this package to create your perfect Lisbon experience!
- 6 nights standard room accommodations (Comfort or Superior)
- Round-trip ground transfers airport-hotel-airport
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Hotel taxes and hotel service fees
- Fado show and dinner
- 1/2 day Lisbon city tour (motor-coach)
- Choice of one full day tour (motor-coach)
- Medieval Obidos, Nazare, Monasteries of Alcobaca and Batalha and Fatima. Lunch included. Daily. or
- Sintra and Coast: Cascais, Estoril, Cabo da Roca, Sintra (lunch included in Sintra), Palace of Queluz or National Palace. Daily. or
- Evora, UNESCO World Heritage city in the Alentejo. Includes lunch. Note: Tuesdays and Saturdays only from April-Oct. Saturdays only Nov-Mar
- Any of the tours above not chosen
Dates & Rates
Booking your land only vacation
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $200 per
person is required to confirm and hold your reservation
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to
change until confirmed
- Full payment due 45 days from departure
Booking your Vacation with Air
- This vacation does not have an airfare option. We can hold
your land reservation while you book air. Once you confirm your air
itinerary we can then proceed with collecting a deposit and confirming
your land portion
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Cancellation 45 to 25 days prior to departure: 20% of total
price minus deposit
- Cancellation 24 Less to 48 hours, "no shows" and unused services - No
I want to book. What do I do next?
- Click on the "Book Now" button to send your reservation request
- No payment will be collected at this time
- Our travel Associate will contact you via email to answer any questions and book your Package
- If you don't plan to book at this time please click here to contact us with any questions or concerns about your trip or your holiday
- A fee of $35 per person, per transaction, will be charged
for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking
- We strongly recommend you purchase travel/cancellation
Note: Hotels shown are for reference only. We reserve the right to change hotels based on availability, group size or other factors. Should alternate hotel be required, it will be of same or better rating .
Lisbon - Hotel Mundial
Set in Lisbon’s Baixa Pombalina district, this 4-star hotel features a terrace with panoramic city views. It is a 2-minute walk from Rossio Square and offers free on-site private parking.
Rooms at the Hotel Mundial have air conditioning and traditional-style furnishings. They come equipped with satellite TV and a minibar. The private bathrooms include a bathrobe and hairdryer.
The Veranda de Lisboa Restaurant offers local cuisine in an a la carte style. Both the restaurant and the rooftop bar offer extensive views of Lisbon. There is also a wine cellar, where guests can attend wine tasting sessions hosted by experts.
Hotel Mundial is a 5-minute drive from St. George's Castle, and is a 10-minute walk from various shops and restaurants.
Lisbon - Tivoli Lisboa
The Tivoli Lisboa hotel is located in a 1930s building on Avenida da Liberdade. This 5-star luxury hotel features a rooftop bar with panoramic Lisbon views. It includes an outdoor round pool and 2 restaurants.
The Tivoli Lisboa’s pool area includes a spacious terrace framed by a green garden. Guests can enjoy a massage.
The top-floor restaurant prepares international cuisine, and features a wine list with over 300 selections and panoramic views. The restaurant Brasserie Flo Lisbon on ground floor serves French meals and the hotel provides valet parking service.
The carefully furnished rooms have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and a sitting area with velvet seats. Some rooms overlook the courtyard or Avenida da Liberdade.
Avenida Metro Station is 500 ft away. Guests can reach the Baixa-Chiado station with a 2-stop ride on the Blue Metro Line.
Coracao de Jesus is a great choice for travelers interested in cathedral, beach walks and cleanliness.